To Start a registration, click on the Register Tab of the club website to find a link to the Registration site where you will complete a combination registration for both USA Rugby, Rugby Washington, and Rainier Rugby Club.
The registration information you provide will be utilized by USA Rugby, Rugby Washington, Pacific Northwest Rugby Union, and BBRRFC. The fees you pay will be divided appropriately to these three entities. At the conclusion of this process and a payment made the player or players being registered will have fulfilled all initial requirements to be able to attend practice and play in their first match.
All registration platform provided to us by USA Rugby can only be completed utilizing a Debit or Credit card. https://myaccount.rugbyxplorer.com.au/
How To Set Up a Rugby Xplorer Member Profile
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/aZjB1uoHm20
- Enter in your personal email (not a role-specific email; RX assigns permissions to individual people, it doesn’t require multiple logins for different organizations)
- You may see “You don’t have a Rugby ID,” not to worry as once you enter more details the system will be able to pair you with your imported profile
- Select sign me up, and you will be redirected to enter in your personal details
- MAKE SURE that USAR National is selected and not Rugby Australia
- If you see “We have found some profiles that might be you!” Please select your profile and click continue.
- You will be redirected to the Rugby Xplorer profile homepage
- How to Register on Rugby Xplorer for Season 2022-23
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/3bzRqKJA0ao
- Login to your Member Profile
- Select Register in the upper left-hand corner
- Click on Find a Club
- Select the person you are planning to register (you may have children as linked accounts)
- Enter the Club name, select your club, and select next
- Choose the registration options applicable to you (you can only register to one role at a time)
- View the personal information of the person you are registering (you can edit this information later; this step ensures this is the correct person)
- Upload a profile photo (or skip depending on whether this is required by your competition)
- Update your emergency contact information and answer any other questions
- Review your Registration Summary
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Enter your Payment information to complete your registration
- If you have multiple roles, e.g., coach and referee and player, return to the first step and repeat the process with the new role. All personal information will be retained, and dues will convert so you will only pay the difference that is required for your new role.
Financial assistance up to $150 per child to pay for your membership fees is available from Every Kids Sports Non-Profit Organization. This process is all online, very simple and a relatively quick turnaround (2 weeks). Qualifying criteria is very simple and many players in recent seasons have been awarded this scholarship award. If you are successful in receiving this assistance, please refer to the specific registration instructions included in this tab which are different from the typical method that is described on this page.
- Every Kid Sports Pass provides children, ages 4-18, from low-income families up to $150, four times a year, per child to pay youth sports registration fees.
- Children who are enrolled in SNAP, Medicaid, WIC, or Foster Care programs qualify. Supporting documents must contain the child’s name and show active effective dates (within 12 months).
- Funds are provided with a digital VISA card via Chek Spend, which can only be used towards registration fees for the youth
- Submit an online application for each child you may be requesting a pass
- Please watch the 4-minute instructional YouTube video link on this tab
- Applications are reviewed and you will be notified if you have been successfully approved within approximately 10 days.
- Apply at everykidssports.org
If you don’t qualify for Every Kids Scholarship the club is very motivated to consider expressions of interest in reduced membership fees for qualifying individuals. Please contact your child’s team coach or manager to make them aware you would like to be considered for a reduced membership fee. We have never and won’t deny any child the opportunity to participate because they cannot pay our membership fees.